Dumaguete Info Search

New Here... :-)

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by paulbaguio, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulbaguio

paulbaguio DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I'm paulbaguio (my logon name). Hails from Negros (Occidental), Working in Cebu, but have been fascinated by Dumaguete. I'm a Mountaineer, Mountain Biker and just plain outdoor traveller. Notable places in Dumaguete that I've been to: Mt. Talinis (Valencia, climbed with Cuernos), Lake Nailig, Lake Yagumyum. Lake Balinsasayao.

Place I've been to near Dumaguete: El Dorado, Zamboangita, Dauin (Usually visiting churches).

Please check out this site: WaypointsDotPH -- Philippine Treks, Tourist Destinations and GPS Waypoints

In the search area type in "dumaguete." You can check out the featured destinations that I have contributed to the site. I hope to share Dumaguete and its tourist area via the internet because I have enjoyed travelling around Dumaguete..

I hope to be part of this forum to learn more about Dumaguete and in turn share what I have learned about Dumaguete in my travels. I hope not only to acquire more info, but to provide more info in anyway that I can help. :smile:

To end my short (hehehe very long) introduction, Here is a picture of me and a view from the mountains of Valencia overlooking Dumaguete. This was during my trek going up to Mt. Talinis. :smile:

Attached Files:

2. West Coast Hokies

West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Welcome to the site...Beautiful picture...thanks for sharing

3. OP
    OP
    paulbaguio

paulbaguio DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks West Coast Hokies.

4. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Welcome to the forum paulbagiou .Nice pictures you've posted earlier in diff thread and that overlooking pic of dumaguete is super.Thanks for sharing .

5. OP
    OP
    paulbaguio

paulbaguio DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the warm welcome pickled_newt.

6. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    You're welcome paulbagiou,just keep sharing with us your great travels and pics. cheers.:smile:

7. Chloe

Chloe DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi Paul...welcom to the forum...thanks for sharing the awesome picture.:smile:

8. TUYOM

TUYOM DI Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 4
    welcome Paulbagiuo, nice pictures

9. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Hi Paul.
    I took a quick look at Waypoints and your site on geocities. I'm looking forward to spending more time looking at your great photos and other info.
    Thanks!

10. OP
    OP
    paulbaguio

paulbaguio DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Timn8ter.... hopefully you can check out different destinations in the philippines via that site....:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.