Dumaguete Info Search

New Member & a request for info

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by rmlupu, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmlupu

rmlupu DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all, I am glad I found this well put together forum on the wonderful city of Dumaguete. I spend some time there since my wife is from Dumaguete and all her family still resides there. I look forward to participating here and thanks again for a good site.

I could use some help or information. I am a avid photographer and spent time in 2003 & 2005 taking many photgraphs and getting to know many locals. I told many locals that I would post on the dgte.net forum boards when I had everything processed and up on the web but that site seems to be dead and has been for a while. I feel bad and will not be back there for a year or so.

Does anyone know of a site or BBS that would be good to post on that many locals would read? Most of the images are regular street shots but there are some galleries for Sandurot and Bangka races in 2005.

I don't want you to think I am a lame spammer so I will not include a link here unless you all want to see them. (Who knows, some of you might be in them)

:wink:

Thanks, I am going to back to reading all the good info here.

Richard

2. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Hi Richard,

Welcome to Dumaguete Info, I am glad you like it here.

You might have found the site right here, We have the photo room on this site where you can post your pictures, or you can email them to me then I can set up a seperate section of the outside site for your pictures.

We are going to push this site heavily in the local community here as well so I am sure a lot of locals will find it.

as for the link, you are welcome to put a relevant link in your signature file, that way the link is displayed every time you make a post here and our users and members will find your site too.

3. OP
    OP
    rmlupu

rmlupu DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Dane :smile:

I have updated my signature. There are several hundred so I wont post them all here but I will add a few. If you recognize anyone let me know. I always offer free prints to those in the photos.

Thanks again,

Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.