Dumaguete Info Search

New member living in dipolog city

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by cowboybb, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cowboybb

cowboybb DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey guys and gals. Moved to the philippines 3 years ago and just loving it. I have met alot of new friends and expect that friendship to expand to dumaguete city...will talk to all of you soon...cowboy:smile:

2. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Welcome to the Forum Cowboy

3. Panday Pera

Panday Pera DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
  4. OP
    OP
    cowboybb

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Bikerdave

HEY BIKERDAVE,
    SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT MY EYESIGHT IS NOT TO GOOD ON THE COMPUTER....HE HE HE GETTIN OLD I GUESS. BE 60 IN NOVEMBER...
    ANYWAY TWO THINGS..FROM YOUR HANDLE I TAKE IT YOU ARE A BIKER WELL SO AM I...I BROUGHT WITH ME TO DIPOLOG CITY MY 1971 1200cc HARLEY AND MY 2004 1100cc YAHAMA...THERE ARE A FEW GUYS HERE IN DIPOLOG CITY WHO OWN BIG BIKES AND WE ARE LOOKING TO PLAN A RIDE AROUND NEGROS ISLAND. MAYBE WE COULD HOOK UP WITH SOME OF U GUYS THERE AND HAVE A BIG RIDE....
    SECOND...THE REASON I FOUND THIS SITE I WAS LOOKING ON GOOGLE FOR THE PHILLIPINE GUN LAWS. I WENT TO A GUN SAFTEY CLASS HERE IN DIPOLOG CITY AND THE INSTRUCTOR STATED THAT IF U HAVE A PERMANIT VISA ACR CARD U CAN INDEED BUY OWN AND CARRY HAND GUNS...I HAD HIM TO RECHECK HIS CONTACTS FOR THIS INFO AND AFTER A FEW DAYS HE CALLED BACK AND SAID YES ITS TRUE...SO I APPLIED FOR MY PERMIT AND THE GUN SHOP WAS OK WITH IT AND HIS PROCESSOR WAS OK WITH IT BUT WHEN IT GOT THE THE MAN THAT CUTS THE CHECK FOR THE PHILIPPINE LAND BANK FOR PROOF OF YOUR PAYMENT HE SAID HELL NO ONLY FILIPPINOS CAN OWN GUNS AND HE WOULD NOT CUT THE CHECK. IF U HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS PLEASE INFORM ME...THANKS.
    ALSO PLANNING TO JUMP ON THE BOAT TODAY AND GO TO DUMAQUETE FOR A QUICK SHOPPING TRIP. IF U WANT TO CONTACT ME THERE MY NUMBER IS 0928-228-6272 YEA I KNOW ANYONE CAN SEE THIS NUMBER BUT ITS OK.... COWBOY

5. pecoskid45

pecoskid45 DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    There's a nice house for sale in Dipolog in the classified section if you're interested.

6. OP
    OP
    cowboybb

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks but i have been building my home for about 7 years now. I will load up some pics one day....

7. Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    My wifes cousin

is a chief of police near my house. I just had my wife buy the shotgun for the house. From what he said I could not own the gun but my wife could, but it is only for the house so not a big issue to me. So I have a shotgun at my house in my wifes name all the same to me the house is in her name too. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.