Dumaguete Info Search

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by cebudiver, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cebudiver

cebudiver DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I just stumbled on the website the other day
    I am an american teacher - high school and college level biology and marine biology. I spend 3 months a year in liloan santander cebu (just across from sibulan) and my wife (from liloan) and I own a small resort there. I work the rest of the year in korea to pay all the bills

2. sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Welcome New Members:smile:

As they say, the more the merrier:smile: I first stumbled on this site not so long ago and I have been very impressed with what The Dane has done to it. I'm originally from Dumaguete and I miss it a lot. This forum has made me feel like being there again, eating green mangoes and tempura at the boulevard while watching the sunset. Good times, good times:D

3. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Hi Cebudiver,

Welcome to Dumaguete Info, I am happy to see more business owners on the site here :smile:

Thanks for joining.

And sheelah, thanks for the nice words about the site :smile:

4. OP
    OP
    cebudiver

cebudiver DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    the buisness is more a part time hobby for now, but i will retire in cebu in 8 - 10 years and run it full time - meanwhile I have to work up in Korea until I can get a steady retirement check to fall back on - at least for now the resort is almost full with a contracting company laying a fiber optic cable between Cebu and Negros - it makes up for the slow summer we had

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.