Dumaguete Info Search

New to DI

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Happy She & Me, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy She & Me

Happy She & Me DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    American man with Filipina grown up wife from USA, and well adjusted in Dumaguete. Time for us to enroll with DI. 5 years in Dumaguete, and we mind our own business, like quiet and peace, no helpers and Yaya's and we don't need or want them. In business in the Medical field and we enjoy Philippines, and we now know that we made the right decission when we left USA!

Possitive Thinkers,

Benjamin

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Wecome!

:smile:Hi Benjamin,(and Mrs Benjamin of course):wink: Jack P. saying hello, The Intro says a lot, reading between the lines I can see that you have trawled the forum, I guess there is no need to say much to you just now other than welcome to DI, hope you have some advice for a few of us as you are in the Medical field, sometimes we call get our wires crossed as you will see by a recent post. Not my field so I chose to stay out of it, even though, it was my thread that started it:o Maybe if it is in your field you could clear up a couple of things.
    Just a thought to get you started.:o anyway, hope to hear from you at a later stage.

Have fun here and happy posting :wink:

Jack P.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.