Dumaguete Info Search

New to Dumaguete and Valencia

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by israelidancer, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. israelidancer

israelidancer DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I met Cristina on Matchdoctor.com (not Match.com) over two years ago. Then I Petitioned for her K-1 to Concord, CA. Now she is hinting that I should retire in Dumaguete at least 1/2 of each year.

I'm worried about good health care here in Dumaguete because I have many health issues (diabetes, heart bypass, stroke, etc). My insurance won't pay out of the USA. I'm retired.

We are living in Lower Motong now, and building a house in Valencia. I hope it is cooler there!

We would love to meet other mixed couples in Dumaguete.

Shalom and Salamat

Keith Johnson
    Cristy Johnson
    Concord, CA, and Dumaguete City.

2. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Welcome! I was just up in Valencia to show my husband Tom the beauty of the place. He loved Valencia but it is too far away for us on a motorcycle back and forth so we opted to rent in downtown.

Kieth and Cristy.......wishing you both the best!

3. OP
    OP
    israelidancer

israelidancer DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks. I hope we meet. Are you in a quiet part of downtown? I can't stand all those tricycles!!
    Keith

4. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Keith and Cristy, if you go thru the many threads you will read a lot of reactions regarding hospital experiences and advices.
    In case you can not dance that well anymore (your nickname did suggest that however) it's surely an important point to reflect staying here for a longer time.
    I have a friend who came over here for nearly a year after he did investigate the potentials in the Dumaguete hospitals during 2 or 3 shorter visits.
    I suggest you to do the same, since your own health is probably the most valuable thing.
    It's very dangerous to advice someone else since the one stroke, bypas, etc. does not have the same impact to everybodies body.
    Better convince yourself. Have a good time !

5. cool-ka-lang

cool-ka-lang One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea make sure if you leave in valencia you have to be near the main town because some sevices is not that good there... like internet, telephone and CATV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.