Dumaguete Info Search

NFL on TV

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Happy Camper, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy Camper

Happy Camper DI Senior Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,395 / 180
    Blood Type:
    O+
    For those of you that want to watch some NFL in your own home TV5 is now, as of last week, airing the Thursday, Sunday and Monday night NFL games live. You have the regular American crews airing the commentary, but when they go to commercial or halftime you get Philippine commercials (I can put up with that). It is a good clear picture. I will still use my computer for the 4AM games (to old to get up at 1 AM anymore), and my college games. But is nice to see it on the TV without having to plug in an HDMI and search for a good steady stream. My info says they are testing it to see if there is a following. On Cignal it is channel 5, on Sky it is channel 4, not sure what the channel is for Phil Products but since it is a local/national station I am sure it is there some where. Just for info and happy watching. Go Packers.

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. Sedona

Sedona DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +673 / 102
    Thanks, that's good news I'm going to check it out.

3. tanjay

tanjay DI Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +107 / 30
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Patriots vs Buccaneers Live tomorrow morning October 6 at 8:15 AM TV 5. Channel 9 Fil Products. This was displayed on the top right corner of the TV screen. We will see.

4. USEXPAT

USEXPAT DI Junior Member Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +25 / 5
    Blood Type:
    O+
    • Improper use of the anonymous posting. Also, please keep politics off the main forum.
    Until the NFL players stop disrespecting the flag. I will not watch these overpaid disrespectful blow hards. If you have a cause you support keep it off the field. I for one don't give a sh*t what your problem is. We all have our own issues. And I for 1 am not going to pay to watch you over paid cry babies disrespect the flag to voice your issues. OK now for the bleeding heart's. Your turn.

USEXPAT
    This message by USEXPAT has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Abhorrent! Abhorrent! x 1
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Nobody's turn. Political posts go on the controversial section. Thread locked.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.