Dumaguete Info Search

Nice Place and Wonderful People We Meet

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Chris_Ana2007, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_Ana2007

Chris_Ana2007 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Guys,

Nice to be here again:p but we never forget to visit the website and see whats goin on and we always check whats within the forum. We been busy since were got in here but never forget all of you guys:D

Now me and my husband meet a couple I could say they lovely and wonderful. Specially this guy whose very accommodating, nice, energitic, and good to be with. Him and my husband always talk a lot when we drop by and love to hear hes stories specialy with in terms of hes driving experiences. All could say is WOW:D (hope he will let us barrow hes picture and vedeos hehheheheh) I'm a hopeless diver always floating hahhahahahah.

Well, heres a some picture that most of you here know this person who I'm talking about. We did a couples of drinks on hes place last night (with hes workers) and we have a good time together.

Hope to meet you all here one day SOON:smile:

Attached Files:

2. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Nice photos, thanx for sharing.But I still have to review the Photo Board(when i have time), so that I will know the name of the guy you are talking about.

3. archon_manofsteel

archon_manofsteel DI Forum Adept Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Please send my "hello" to John! thanks! :wink:

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Jelly at his best... hehe... drinking and having a good time.

Thank you for sharing.

Rhoody

5. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thanx....I don't need to dig up the photo board...... Jelly, Hello.............

6. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Hi Daffs, hope to meet you once to discuss together with Yabs and Echir the pro's and con's of the Robinson Mall (:D :smile: :p )
    No serious ..... hope to meet many of the forum members during one of those DI get-together-meetings

7. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Driving experiences Ana ? :smile:
    I prefer my diving experiences, because my driving is lousy :D
    Yes, I will show you and Chris soon one of my diving DVD's as promised. Don't worry.
    Analee and I are pleased to have you, Chris and your boys in our bungalow.
    Thanks for the pics. It seems that I only fit on a pic when there is beer around :D

8. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Yes Jelly, Im looking forward of that…….i’m excited to discuss with echir and yabs, and also to meet our special lady …Foxy….But I also like to laugh that’s why I love people like you and rhoody with a mix of his insults makes all things colorful.Of course meeting with other DI members is a nice experience.

Seriously, Im still working of it how to get this luxury days (holidays).Just many people to ask permission make things difficult.I will know if I can get it on Friday .

By the way, you have a nice place on the beach.

9. OP
    OP
    Chris_Ana2007

Chris_Ana2007 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

hahahahhaha:p dont ask my diving skills John. I love the beach but im just a floater, snorkel is fine with me for now and your dvd/cd tapes will do I could say i'm diving if I will see that:p . And you look great in this picture with or without beer and tanduay around, your still doin great:D

My Bana is lookin forward to see you guys in the near future. Anyways Dont forget to bring me some Mango fruits when you come back in Guemaras:D My best regards to your sweet wife John.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.