Dumaguete Info Search

Nice Thread with Pics

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by liquido, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquido

liquido DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    This is a nice site with mostly Dgte bloggers promoting dgte with some comprehensive informations and updates of things to come in Dgte . Some may have well and better connections sources of fresh interesting infos or directly working with tech sector ,good thing along with nice pictures .I had been tracking this site too when first came across their 2005 thread .I did try to register long time ago but have difficulty and didn't bother anymore.They are now in T5 2007.

3. Kuya

Kuya DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    They started a 6th thread about 3 weeks ago. I don't go there very often since the threads are a bit difficult to navigate. However, there are numerous photos of the various development projects going on in Negros Oriental.

4. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Another site inundated with photos of Dumaguete.

I came across this site guess about 2 yrs now .If hungry for more pictures of Dumaguete ,this site is inundated with photos...the online journals of Tommy Schultz ,a former US Peace Corp Volunteer assigned working around Dumaguete area for few years.It has great variety of photos from excellent underwater shots ,of Apo island to just life in Dgte ,restaurants ,the festivals including some areas of the Philippines,his travels and many more that can kill time .I like going over the photos of this site sometimes when i feel homesick.

::: Peace Corps Philippines 2004-2006 :::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.