Dumaguete Info Search

Nintendo Wii's for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by gorbana, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gorbana

gorbana DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Everybody!
    We have a couple extra Nintendo Wii's for sale still in box unopened! A couple nephews decided to quit school and get into drugs, and so the Nintendo Wii's that I had shipped to Asawa ko to give to them for Christmas morning they will never get! I sent some extra controllers and steering wheels, things like that. Anybody need to do some Christmas shopping? Just let me know what you think and a fair price you'd like to pay and they're yours!! God bless and Be well,
    Jen & Bill

2. hill topper

hill topper DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, where are the Wii''s located? I would like to get one for my stepson thats in college in Dumaguete. How much would you want for one?

Alan & Maryann

3. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Im also interested in one if they are still available.What do you consider a faifr price
    :smile:

4. OP
    OP
    gorbana

gorbana DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi bikerdave,
    Sorry late reply was out of town for few days. We're just asking p20,000 and we're throwing in extra controller plus two steering wheels. The Nintendo Wii's are brand new and still in the box. We hadn't even wrapped them for Christmas yet! Asawa ko is in Dumaguete and just pm me if you like to see them or buy them. There is a man from Silliman looking at one today for purchase and we think they probably will go swiftly.
    Thanks and God bless,
    Jen & Bill

5. hill topper

hill topper DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    looking for a Wii model No.

Hi there Bill,

I was trying to get a model # on the Wii and the # she gave my son RVL-001 did not exsist. I think you or she said it was a 2006 series? Can you let me know the model # before I send my son back to your wife. Not sure she knows the correct model #.

Thaks, Alan & Maryann

6. hill topper

hill topper DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Bill, Never mind I found out what I needed to know. My son will go see your wife and pick up the Wii unit. It has to be bought in the Philippines and the games for it as well. The company said our disc here in the US will not work .They are coded or something for different counties. So as long as it came from the Philippines and accessories is fine. My step son has never had a game like that he's excited. I didn't know nothing about them either until lately myself. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.