Dumaguete Info Search

Nobody's perfect!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by john boy, May 4, 2022.

1. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,150 / 230
    Trying to stay within the forum rules, I have avoided commenting on some of the more
    controversial subjects of recent religious denominations exposure that have rocked my personal beliefs.
    It's also true that I have never experienced warfare nor ever wanted too, maybe my religious upbringing has played its part in that also.
    Have I felt anger towards Putin's war in Ukraine, yes I have and even thought how I would retaliate in the circumstances Ukraine has found itself in.
    Given that a Russian spokeperson is seen on Russian TV suggesting that a Nuclear missile aimed below sea level towards UK could create a 500m high wave to wash over the UK, leaving it a desert of nuclear radiation, I am left wondering how Patriarch Kirill head of the Russian Orthodox Church can condone a war that has killed so many Ukrainians so far.
    Meanwhile threats to other countries are being made of "consequences" for supporting Ukraine in it's defence of freedom.
    There are times when we all should look a little deeper inside our conscience's
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarch_Kirill_of_Moscow#Relations_with_Vladimir_Putin
    Russian state television issues ‘brazen warning’ to Britain of possible nuclear ‘wipe out’ - YouTube

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: May 4, 2022