Dumaguete Info Search

Noreco 2

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Jack Peterson, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :rolleyes: Not sure how many of you, will be interested in this but it will have a bearing, on the future of Noreco 2.
    Ephraim T. Taclob will tomorrow, be forced into retirement, after many years as General Manager. This brings to an end, a very long time, of Uncertainty. It can Only be good for us, the Consumer and We hope, a new era of Good/Better supply and Constructive Customer relations. I will post again when the board have met, to appoint a successor (I am sure they have already BUT!)

Jack P.:smile:

2. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Things can only improve from now on... one hopes :D

3. permres

permres DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I have to wonder if Taclob wasn't squeezing enough $$ from customers to satisfy investors, so they are forcing him into retirement to bring in someone who will really sock it to us??!! I do hope it is a positive change, but I will definitely take a "wait and see" attitude.

4. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Acting GM!

:confused: Premres, seems even the staff at N2, have this in mind also, the Board (In their infinite Wisdom) have Appointed, DINESFRED MACAHIG (OIC Treasury) as acting GM on short a term, appointment, I have my reservations on this, your words "wait and See" Ring Loud and Clear, around us all I am sure.
    The retirement of TACALOB, was a relief to all there but the staff have not, got what they were after, TRANSPRENCY!

Jack P.

5. Rarity54f

Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    And where is this replacement from? I hope he will be one who will be a good role model to his employees and to everyone. I hope he will really be a good leader who will bring positive changes in N2.

6. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Agreed!

Rarity, Under the Present rules of the CO-OP, All Senior Management Appointments, have to be from in House. He was the Financial Controller, for want of a better word. OIC Treasury. (Officer-in-Charge, of the money)
    It really will be, a lets wait and see thing, for a month or two.
    One can only hope, he will do the right thing by all.

Jack P.:smile:

7. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    so you mean to say he already knows the correct pockets where to put the pesos in...

8. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Oh yes!

:eek: This Rhoody, is of a Great concern, to all!
    All the BOD have done, is cut out, the Middle man! :wink:
    I am sure all there, will watch those pockets getting heavier.:rolleyes:

Jack P.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.