Dumaguete Info Search

NORECO notice 12-11-2013

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by redneck, Dec 11, 2013.

1. redneck

redneck DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nothing new, but here ya go!!

Attached Files:

2. pfotoguy

pfotoguy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    I live in Bacong and it's been going out 3 to 5 times a day. I'm one of the lucky ones. I hav e a big generator

3. OP
    OP
    redneck

redneck DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Ours has been going off 2-3 times a day, 1-3 hours at a time. We have a good-sized generator, too, that we will fire up if necessary.

4. robertbkk

robertbkk DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what do i need to apply for electric with noreco? documents money etc? thanks

5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    You will need to go to a very boring seminar first and pay p700 for the privilege!

6. OP
    OP
    redneck

redneck DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Only the owner can apply for service, I think. If you are the owner, you will probably need your title, etc...call them: 422-6522 or 225-4830 to find out what you need to do.

7. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Not true. We lease our lot but have two services in our name. We had to show the lease. If there is already service there they may ask for permission from the last person whose name the service was in. Expect a lot of BS along the way to go along with the seminar.

Larry

8. robertbkk

robertbkk DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    noreco docs application,,,

im not owner,,in fact no one has spoken to the owner in years,,,all we have is a hospital receipt,,or bill i should say,,from her ate,,my gf is filipina,,im told we need to buy the wire to reach the meter on the main road,,and some kind of deposit is required/ i just want to be prepared before opening a can of worms and losing the installation....

9. OP
    OP
    redneck

redneck DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I guess I am mistaken. We own our home and lot, but the bill has been "stuck" in the previous land owner's name and it has taken us 2 years to get the paperwork straight. But, I still stand by my suggestion of calling them and getting your info straight from the horses mouth what you will need

10. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

NORECO can be a real pain in the @ss, and often the horse's @ss, er, mouth will change it's mind between the time you leave and the time you arrive back with what it's @ss sent you after. In one case where we were helping someone else, they wanted a previous property owner to appear in their office, they refused to accept a deed of sale. The previous owner by then resided at an unknown address somewhere in the USA. It took myself becoming a major @ss to straighten the problem out.

Larry