Dumaguete Info Search

Home & Garden Not all estate agents are crooks!

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by alesypalsy, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alesypalsy

alesypalsy DI Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 5
    I am a tough cookie when it comes to recommending people/businesses so for me to be posting this is a very positive thing,

I had a house on the market privately for a while there in Dauin, i had untold time wasters and nuisance interested people and around 4 sure buyers,,,,, the time came when i finally decided to change my luck and use a real estate agent recommended by a member here,

This guy went far and beyond his job title , he showed many people my property and gave the up most respect to me during the time he was marketing my property, his fees were very reasonable and he did everything he said he would do and in the time scales he said he would do them ,

I believe he is a member here, the guy i delt with was Gordon and i can highly recommend him for buying/selling/renting/management of property there in Dumaguete areas,

Highly trustworthy , had the sum of millions of pesos with not a glitch go through him,,, i cannot express my respect enough for this guy ,, honestly if you are doing anything with any property use his company if you want no headaches and straight honest dealings ,,,

If i am looking for property again buying/selling/renting i would not hesitate to use this guy,

got to be the best i have every come across in 10 years of being in the Philippines, this is no bull,,

If you read this Gord,, thanks again , i have no alteriour motives for this post it is genuinely giving praise where its due

cheers

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. barryrio

barryrio DI Member

Ratings:
    +328 / 26
    Great to read it went well !!! Result! Cheers - Barry

• Like Like x 2
  3. Blueberry

Blueberry DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I have also used Gord in buying land, and everything went as smooth as possible. Big thumbs up to him and his company...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Never bought any property from or needed to move finances around with Gord's assistance but in the business/financial dealings I've had/shared by coincidence with him (previous advertiser on DI, one shared financial interest and one 6 inch chicken sub) with him in the 2 years or so that I've known him I certainly haven't experienced anything that would go against your assessment of his professionalism and integrity. If I ever do find myself in need of construction, real-estate or tours services I would definitely give him a ring.

FYI: The chicken sub at the Patrone Deli Subs was very great and was prepared by a very friendly and attentive staff.

5. NYC

NYC DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Retired Airline pilot
    Ratings:
    +576 / 154
    Blood Type:
    A-
    So, then...just call Dumaguete and ask for Gordon?

6. Bruce

Bruce DI Member Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +172 / 10
    Blood Type:
    O+
    If it is possible could someone post a contact for Gordon?

7. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    You have pm Bruce.

8. Chiefeng55

Chiefeng55 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Best way to contact Gordon? please. Does he have an office?
    I'm looking for houses to rent. What's the best way to find rentals.
    Thank you

9. hawk263

hawk263 DI Forum Adept Blood Donor Veteran Army

Retired
    Ratings:
    +486 / 81
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I have a 2 bed, furnished for rent, available 26 Apr. 2km up the hill from Valencia. PM me with your email if interested and I'll sent you details.

10. Chiefeng55

Chiefeng55 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Thank you. I'm not ready yet. But wanted a place to look at different rentals and get an idea of what to expect.
    When I'm ready this will be one place I will post.
    Thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.