Dumaguete Info Search

NOT to old to cut the mustard

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by alex, Mar 13, 2016.

1. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Nutz2U2

Nutz2U2 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +269 / 29
    And off course someone had to spoil the party.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I had a great dream last night and this article just jumped into my memories, b*tch slapped that awesome dream in the face and took over it's spot. Thanks Alex.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    I see the humor in the article but deep down it just re-enforces the stereotype that wrinkly old 'geezers' should stay in their room or play cribbage all day.

Words like "codgers, old-folks, wrinkly-Romeos, geezers, oldtimers, and the scariest thing in my life" just contribute to the prejudice against retired folk having a life. If this kind of language was used against gays or people of colour the civil liberties people would be out in force but no-one in the first world seems to give a sh*t about retired folk. Thank you Philippines for allowing me to continue having a life.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Its not just old timers. Think of all the parents who aren't that old yet but have teenage kids. The kids act like *NO WAY mom and dad can still have sex* and are *ewwed* out if mom and dad are making out lightly on the couch while watching a movie. After all parents all had their time when they were teenagers so all of that should be long gone and out of their system by now (the teenagers think). With the grandparents it just heightens that same mentality.

But is it really societies fault or just some weird part of our nature? After all when you have a 16 year old teenager w/o much knowledge on such things who is really telling them old peeps shouldn't *boom* *boom*.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    alex

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    its a toss up if my back peters out or my peter backs out

• Funny Funny x 8
  7. Dave_Hounddriver

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    English/American society, teenagers are grossed out.
    Philippine society, teenagers are dating seniors.
    You will have to judge for yourself if that is nature or nurture because it seems obvious to me that it is a learned behavior and thus a societal issue.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    You don't think those teenagers are disgusted often about sex with an old guy? For a few of them it may be fine and those who get older into there 20's and 30's it changes even more. But maybe you should ask some older female friends what the teenage girls are saying behind the backs of the old guys. Its about money and a lifestyle just about always. How many 18/19 year old's in middle class families who are going to college for a worthy profession are dating 60 or 70 year old's? or even 50 year old's?

I have known so many who have talked about the old guys (foreigners and filipino's alike) that they screw and they are often disgusted with sex with them but know its part of the job but they won't ever say that to his face.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    alex

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    Some one had to iron out a few wrinkles in that party

10. Dave_Hounddriver

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    Whatever you gotta believe to get you through the day is alright with me :whistling:

• Like Like x 4