Dumaguete Info Search

Nuernberger Lebkuchen in Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Just to explain my small exitement.

I come from the area where the "Nuernberger Lebkuchen" was invented. It's a kind of gingerbread and next to the Nuernberger Bratwurst the No 1 - export article of that area. That's why all poeple from there (including me) are so fat...

The Lebkuchen and the Marzipan-Stollen (Stollen is a bread-like cake) are almost sweet like the lovely ladies in the PI. I found those - Lebkuchen and Stollen I mean) at Casablanca in the new Deli-extension. Gotta go to the ATM now and go shopping there BIG-TIME...

Attached Files:

2. Goth

Goth DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HMMmmmm!! really nice Roody......I liiiikkee (borat)

3. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    yeah, just finished my x-mas investment and I don't think I will fit through the aircraft-door after x-mas for my trip to the Dane.

and I really thought it will look like that...

Attached Files:

4. kyliegriffin

kyliegriffin DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    an ice cold san miguel dry pilsen really tastes good don't you think so rhoody?..i don't smoke though..

5. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    hehe, but a icecold case or of the bottles/cans above tastes way better and lasts longer (at least an hour or two), just cant take a picture, they are already on ice... and I can't interrupt the resting time of the golden liquids...

But untill x-mas I am sure to have a SMB or two, who's up for ?

6. topmann

topmann One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    greetings from austria

Hi to all of u!

I am Michael and I am a very good friend of Gunther. Some will know me from my last three stays at dumaguete. I am also a co-owner of casablanca. So i am very happy that the people in duma like the new store so much and that the shop helps the international comunity, who is living there, to feel a little more christmasfeeling like home. hope to meet u all during my next stay in duma in february.

Merry Christmas!

Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.