Dumaguete Info Search

Ocean Jet not running this week!

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Green19, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green19

Green19 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Me, my wife and two kids were about to go to Bohol on Ocean Jet tomorrow a.m. Apparantly they are not running this week due to mechanical issues.

Anybody know of any other way to get there without travelling in the night (not easy with kids); any other ferry service?

Thanks for any suggestions, and if you were planning on going there or Cebu, out of luck on Ocean Jet.

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    You can go up to Argao on the east coast of Cebu, from there you can either take a pumpboat across, or you can go about 10 km north of Argao to Taloot wharf and take the Lite Shipping Roro. You also have the option of going all the way to Cebu City and taking any number of boats across.

Happy trails!

Larry

3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    The following website shows boat schedules to Bohol, not sure how updated it is. I noticed the Argao ferry goes to Loon Bohol. Also, it shows there is a Superferry leaving on fridays from Dgte to Bohol. The web site has a map so you can see where Loon Bohol is, doesn't look like it is far from the main area, others may know. Good luck. Trip Schedules

4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Now read this!

:eek: SO! is this Sundowner Resto any GOOD?

:D Sorry Rhoody! I could not resist it!:o

Jack P. :rolleyes:

5. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    :confused:errrr! The Ocean Jet thread seems to have suddenly gone in to a parallel universe with the Sundowner :D

6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Rhoody's fault.!

:D Check out the original sundowner thread NOW closed? Just a little Humour here BS:wink:

Jack P.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.