Dumaguete Info Search

On the Road to Zamboanguita

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rev. Robinson, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    There are beautiful sites to see on the road to Zamboanguita, just a 30 minute drive south of Dumaguete. Even on this cloudy day I was able to capture some nice pictures of the rice paddies. Please enjoy.:smile:

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0

I can't help but seeing Vietnam, Korea, Japan or China any time I see rice paddies. With the mountains in the back, the people in the field, this brought back a lot of memories.

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0

And one more time. "THIS IS WHY I LOVE THE PHILIPPINES," it is a beautiful place with wonderful people.

Attached Files:

4. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Beautiful ,i love those green rice fields. Thanks for posting them Rev.Those scenes of ricefields carries on from Zamboangita to Siaton,down to Basay,then to the Occidental side lining with ricefields. As getting near Bacolod Sugar fields are more in the landscape,but you never get away patches and scenes of rice fields and up to mountains running to Murcia and across either Canla-on or San Carlos.As you go up the mountains people learn to farm the slopes into rice terraces , picturesque scenes.

5. mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome pics.

Thank you very much for posting this pictures. It reminds me of my childhood/teenhood years. I miss this place.
    Again, Thank you very much.:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.