Dumaguete Info Search

Our Lady's Garden

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by chrissar, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    " NO NEED TO GO FAR.. RIGHT ACROSS JO'S INATO BY THE SEA...
    OUR LADY'S GARDEN
    FOR ONLY 100PhP/PERSON, 50PhP/CHILD.... FEEL THE ATMOSPHERE OF A
    GARDEN PARADISE IN ITS AMAZING GRANDEUR. PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY"

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    chrissar

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    It Speaks Of What It Has Been Described...

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    chrissar

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    The Bougainville Lanscape.... It's Full Of Colors...

Attached Files:

4. OP
    OP
    chrissar

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    THE ORCHIDS GARDEN IS JUST AMAZING.... THIS IS MY DREAM, AN ORCHID GARDEN OF MY OWN BUT THERE IS NO CHANCE I CAN EQUAL THE DIFFERENT VARIETIES OF ORCHIDS MRS. JO NG'S COLLECTION HAS. iT'S JUST SPECTACULAR.

Attached Files:

5. OP
    OP
    chrissar

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    The Place Is Just Out Of This World.

Attached Files:

6. OP
    OP
    chrissar

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    IT HAS 360 DEGREES VIEW...THE PLACE IS MASSIVE IN AREA, THAT IT HAS A CHAPEL, THE AVIARY (my very first time to see a peacock, hehehe), and THE LUZON, VISAYAS, MINADANAO THEME LANSCAPE.

Attached Files:

7. OP
    OP
    chrissar

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    On Our Way Out, Under The Bridge.

Attached Files:

8. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Oh crissar (Sarah), these are incredible pics! Actually you're in a newly found paradise! The Our Lady of statue and the garden ( as you described it), it's just out of this world. You already know, we were there last year, but I really appreciate the pics, they're just so beautiful. I regretted not having my digital camera just my regular (a cheap one, pics little hazy) one. You really take excellent pictures. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of the real paradise. What I like most is the pic of Our Lady's Garden. To me, it's like one of the wonders of the world. I stare at that picture several times a day. I also saw your pics when you went on a whale/dolphin watching tour in Bais. The pic of varieties of food in front of you make me hungry every time I look at it. I'd better not look again. Take care. :smile:

9. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    These pictures are simply fantastic. They capture the beautiful greenery of of the mountainside and the abundant colors of those flowers. It's even more breathtaking when you're actually standing there in reality and the view of Cebu and the Strait is panned out before you. I have really missed this place and I'm excited to go back. The last time I was there the Luzon, Mindanao and Visayas theme wasn't built yet, but my parents went last year after it was built and told me how splendid it was to go to each and be served the specialty of each region. Sweet! :smile:

10. OP
    OP
    chrissar

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Just wait til you see the paradise caymimi. My husband say IT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD. The pictures I posted don't give much justice to the fabulous place. It's breathtaking... Promise you will be there and find out yourself what it feels like. I've got GOOSEBUMP as I'm writing this.

Swany, the place is just eternal as if there is no end to it. It's massive and just beautiful.:smile: :smile: :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.