Dumaguete Info Search

Our New Life Begins on Thursday, July 23!!!!

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Rick&Sue, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick&Sue

Rick&Sue DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We are so excited that it's FINALLY HERE!!! :smile:

Rick is leaving this Thursday morning from Washington, D.C., flying to LAX and then to Toyko and Manila. He will spend the night in MNL and arrive in DGT on Saturday morning. We are planning to do a short-term stay at Harold's while we do our househunting.

I will be arriving a week later (after this trip for Rick we have enough miles for me to fly for FREE!!!).

Any last-minute words of advice/wisdom??

We look forward to meeting everyone!!

~ Sue & Rick

2. Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Well done

Glad to here you two have made it back. Sorry we will not get to meet you as we live in Mindanao. But we are coming home on Saturday from Taiwan it has been a long two years for me working here in Taiwan and I only have a week before I have to come back and teach in Taiwan for one more month.. My wife and I wish you two all the best.:D

3. dumaguetenia

dumaguetenia DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Sue & Rick , good luck and God Bless ! i know how exciting that be to be in another world that totally deffirent from where you came from. The good thing, you have mcdonald to go too when you miss America :wink: oh ! my boyfriend said, "Private Garden" has the best hamburger in town.

4. davfitz

davfitz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Best wishes to you both and welcome to Dumaguete! If you need any assistance once you have arrived and caught your breath - don't hesitate.

5. derivative_guru

derivative_guru DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    Good luck and Godspeed! Enjoy the free unlimited coffee at Harold's also! ;-)

6. OP
    OP
    Rick&Sue

Rick&Sue DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thank you, everyone!

We appreciate all the good wishes and advice. See you all in a few days!!! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.