Dumaguete Info Search

Our Valencia guest house build

Discussion in 'Property Development' started by DeRail, May 11, 2015.

1. DeRail

DeRail DI Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 5
    Hello Me and my honey are are building a small guest house on our lot in Valencia. We hope you enjoy the posts we will do our best to keep you updated,

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    DeRail

DeRail DI Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 5
    this is our lot 1750sqM plus a 305 sqm driveway[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431300208,1431300104][/DOUBLEPOST]this is our lot 1750sqM plus a 305 sqm driveway[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431300452][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Pompolino

Pompolino DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +404 / 53
    DeRail,

Good luck with this project. I will be interested to follow your progress. I am planning on building but it being our home, also in Valencia, in 12 to 18 months.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Look forward to the updates!

5. OP
    OP
    DeRail

DeRail DI Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 5
    we started the project last Tuesday so we are already a week into it at this time we have downed 11 coconut trees and have had them cut into lumber for the project. we have had the material shed build and and most of the materials on site after doing a lot of canvasing of venders for price and quality. my wife and a lot of her family have many contacts in the area this has helped a great deal. so these pics are of the progress of 6 days work.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Beautiful looking area and a large lot that looks pretty flat, going to help your construction immensely. Also looking forward to seeing the pics and your account going forward.

Shawn

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    DeRail

DeRail DI Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 5
    our lot is a wonderful location if you pass tejero atv rentals just before forest camp look up over the river we are at the top of the cliff above. my wifes family owns many lots in the lunga area also a few in dauin we bought our lot when her lola passed away a couple of years back we had just found out last week a large corporation wanted to buy the lot to build a resort.

8. OP
    OP
    DeRail

DeRail DI Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 5
    So it has been a busy week we haven't spent as much time at the lot and no need to we have a great foreman Eugene that takes care of business. We have done a lot of running around getting things ordered for the house aDing picked out some very nice carved mahogany doors, we also got bids on the windows went with bronze glass with black aluminum frames. Here are some pics of this weeks progress walls are going up fast
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Welcome. And an interesting thread!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. gord

gord DI Member Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer ✤✤Forum Sponsor✤✤ Forum Sponsor

businessman
    Ratings:
    +155 / 13
    Great to see this. Will follow your progress.

• Thanks Thanks x 1