Dumaguete Info Search

Ozamis City,Oroquieta City,Tangub City,Misamis Occidental

Discussion in 'Other Destinations in the Philippines' started by oryxman, Feb 5, 2012.

1. oryxman

oryxman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well i guess nobody knew that far from the island of Dumaguete City lies the Three Cities of Ozamis,Oroquieta,Tangub,this places are so nice and so easily reac thru air or by ship,if you happen to visit this places you will see Medieval Churches dating from Spanish Times and you will find it very interesting indeed because of the centuries that gone still its standing like a magic and of course as i always tell all my overseas friends anywhere in the Philippines even you are in the remote villages you will find it very intersting for everyone understand English even small children because english is mostly teach in the school.
    Perhaps if you happen to be in the City also you will find the things that major cities in the Philippines available also from imitation to the original brands that you want,so i guess its nice to see,and if you want to try local dishes its so cheap that you will enjoy it so much and the booze oh so nice and chilled with more things that you will enjoy.
    if you happen to like seafoods theirs alot of exotic sea foods that easily available the giant crab,shrimp,squids,tuna and all the fishes you think possible its there too,plus the local fruit which is really yummy and so sweet anywhere you can buy,mangoes,jackfruit,durian,lanzones,papaya,pomelo all of this is easy to find,just do some barter discount the vendors will happily give way to you and if your lucky you will also get their numbers joke!!!!!So good luck guys and women too....