Dumaguete Info Search

P800 million in Yolanda aid still sitting in DSWD accounts

Discussion in 'News and Weather' started by shadow, Sep 15, 2014.

1. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'm actually a bit surprised it's still there and not in the pockets of some politicians.

3. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    I wonder if the west will ever learn, hopefully this will be a lessen to them. If this lot get their grubby hands on it, it never gets where needed! Next time anything happens I really hope they don't get a penny!

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I hope that next time they don't donate money but instead food, water and medical supplies.....and bring it on naval vessels and have OUR troops hand it out and shoot any politician that tries to touch the stuff.

5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    And that would be the ONLY way anything would reach any of the victims! These pricks just never learn here and you can only cry wolf so many times!

6. tlrtraveler

tlrtraveler DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +217 / 47
    That will be the ONLY WAY it will reach the disaster victims!!!! The heartless politicians have certainly botched ( intentionally???) the good faith contributions of the World.