Dumaguete Info Search

Party Catering Services, what experience/price?

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by simple mind, Aug 8, 2014.

1. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    My wife's 50th.Birthday is coming up shortly, she was in town today to check out a few of the catering services, first thing we don't need is, to pay for "their" minimum of 50 meals, we only need 35...

Has anybody some suggestions...

Thanks

2. baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    Every party.. well every Phil-Am party I ever went to in the US..including the one that was thrown for me at a Yacht club when I was just back..was a chip in...all the ladies brought food..it was a good day..a lot was cooked on the grills..4 grills went all day.. everyone took food home . You drink coke? bring a two liter.. you drink beer? bring a six pack or a couple of liters..you have a cooler..get it half full of ice..there was never a cater..never a problem! We did some fishing..we played horseshoes. The guys watched the kids while all the food was getting prepped..and we did again while all the ladies got into karaoke..Good times were had by all.. every time.. did I mention no cater??? Your place too small..talk to a beach place but still chip in.. Dats it..my two peso worth !

3. OP
    OP
    simple mind

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    Well, this time we do it my wife's way...

4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086

Victor, you need to ask for suggestions, just invite 15 of us :rolleyes:

All joking apart, wish her a Happy Birthday when the time Comes.:D

5. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Hi Victor,

I will check a few of my contacts tomorrow and send a PM. Also I have seen Mia's cater many parties both small and large out back poolside quietly or in the restobar, but from memory, I think you don't like Karaoke.:smile::smile::D

6. OP
    OP
    simple mind

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    Thanks so far, the party will be held at our place, usualy they bring 2-3 tents that one rents and then the meals that usualy include one softdrink, 250-350PhP a person...