Dumaguete Info Search

Passport Issues

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by oryxman, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oryxman

oryxman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Chatters,
    Kindly give some tips how to take new passport from dumaguete my friend who is residing to that area need to know,as i have told that after taking NSO Certificate next step is to go Cebu City DFA,as i was in Manila new system is implemented and should apply thru online then get the schedule appointment date for processing.
    Please send any comments on this matter,it will help alot if some of our members here put feedbacks so to clarify things what the best option and which is the best place to go,thank you!

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Nationality!

:eek: Oryx, I presume you are a Filipino, I gather this, from the References you make to DFA and NSO Requirements. So Oryx, Just to be Clear, Please, Clarify this, as it will stop anyone giving you a hard time in Response. Just to answer you, CEBU is your DFA, office for Filipino Passports.

Jack P. :smile:

3. OP
    OP
    oryxman

oryxman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yup 100% Filipino

Well tnx for the information as i dont have any info from the provinces i rely this to people who knows about it,actually its not for me but for my cousin who wish to get new passport since i know more about in Manila system then i cannot explain what are the things needed to process in Cebu,but thanks anyway to all chatters....

4. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    It is not that difficult to get a filipino passport. You can get the instructions and forms online. We found, for my wife, it was easier to go to Cebu and go early to the DFA office and wait in line, rather than trying to schedule an online appointment. We went there at 6am,got in line and a number, they opened at 8am, we were out at 10:15am. They have an LBC courier desk as you exit and you have the
    option to pay for them to ship your passport to Dumaguete so you don't have to go back to Cebu, if you don't live in Cebu.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.