Dumaguete Info Search

Philippine lesson of the day.....

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by ronv8917, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronv8917

ronv8917 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    1. Do not be the one that buys a 250 kilo pig for the town fiesta.

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    ???????????????????

:eek: Ron! Can we take it you DID? Good man,:smile: Keen spirit of comradeship towards your hosts there, Point taken, been there, done that and not even a T-Shirt. I know it has made you feel a better man though!:wink: Next year it will be you, with the Foreigners Smile on your Face.:smile::smile::smile::smile:
    Welcome to the "I had a silly day Club" as you know I get them often:o

Jack P.:smile:

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ... and guess what they expect next fiesta :D

4. OP
    OP
    ronv8917

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    JP and Rhoody, you are BOTH right.
    Strangers, friends and relatives that I never met, all are showing up to eat, and their all bringing family and other friends.

5. OP
    OP
    ronv8917

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Lesson #2. No, orange flavored vodka is not a "wake-up" drink for me. No, it is not the same as orange juice.

6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Smb?

:eek: Best Make that 4 cases of SMB next year, (6 if you invite a few from here also) Ron! welcome to the "Have you met my cousin Club" Ain't life Grand, Full of Surprises. Chin Up, Smile, Life's to short, we are a long time dead :D
    Looking forward to lesson#3:p

Jack P.

7. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Smb?

:eek: Best Make that 4 cases of SMB next year, (6 if you invite a few from here also) Ron! welcome to the "Have you met my cousin Club" Ain't life Grand, Full of Surprises. Chin Up, Smile, Life's to short, we are a long time dead :D
    Looking forward to lesson#3:p

Jack P.:wink:

8. OP
    OP
    ronv8917

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Here you go JP
    Lesson #3. if they are standing outside your door and saying nothing (just stare), they will stand there until you hand them a "to-go" meal in a plastic bag. Who are they? Nobody knows.

9. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Ron, fyi, the news is rapidly spreading around Bacong and Dauin to invite Ron8917 to your fiestas.

10. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Guests!

:wink: Ron, this reminds me of a story about our Wedding, during the Meal, a spare table arrived and was set up at the end of the eating area (we had a Garden wedding) Before anyone realised, we had a family merrily eating away and having a Good time, no one knew them and to this day we have never found out who they were, The went as quick as they arrived. if you have ever been to a Burial, you will know that during snack time there can be up to 1/3 more attenders. Don't you just love this Place called PI:p:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.