Dumaguete Info Search

Question Pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by ShawnM, Feb 8, 2015.

1. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Not sure if it is just me but I cannot upload pictures, either using the upload function on the site or copy/paste; nothing happens.

Shawn

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Rest assured Shawn, it is not just you, The new Remote upload seems to not work, I keep getting a caption captcha required, yet it works on PM's.

Hope Dustin can get it sorted, Things have been Great lately

JP:bag:

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have re-enabled the "Upload a File" button until I have time to sort out what is up with the remote image upload. I ask that if you are pulling a picture from elsewhere on the internet that you do so by copy and pasting the image url (right clicking on the picture and click "Copy Image URL") and clicking the picture button next to the smiley face.

@Jack Peterson: You should look into learning how to do this, since you post the most pictures on the forum. (Unless you are a cartoonist and are drawing all those pictures yourself :wink:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Can't upload a picture, never claim to be more than I am so can you fix it??

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Are you using the "upload a file" button or "remote upload images" below that? The latter is not working. I'll work on fixing that once I have updated the forum.