Dumaguete Info Search

pictures

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by cebudiver, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cebudiver

cebudiver DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    another attempt at pictures - my family and a group of students I brought to Dumaguete last April

Attached Files:

2. Kuya

Kuya DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Very nice!

I was telling another member on the board last night that we should have a thread dedicated to photos of ourselves and loved ones in the Philippines. It's always nice to know something about the person behind the screen name...and to also put a face with the name.

I have some photos throughout my blog, but will attempt to post a few of them on the forum at some point.

Thanks for sharing...

3. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Lovely picture of your family Cebu diver.Nice to post some photos ,yeah I agree with that kuya .It’s nice to see photos of you people .I actually did post a link to my photos including family and travels in my profile for awhile ,and i still have loads more to post over .But after that threat posted by a rabid nutter ( dumagitnun) here for me and a price tag of $500 over my head ,lovely, to pay for a vigilante to get rid of me ,only due to few duel with words,I decided to delete the link . I believed such threat was only but a show off to create a false fascade of power for himself from his very low self esteem , but I can’t gamble with the risk I may put myself and family when posting our photos here or any site linking to this identity . Sad really, a person can be so deeply consumed with so much hate to think of executing murderous acts to another from nothing more but online arguments, how shallow and stupid that is.

4. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    ...mind you might post pictures from a diff identity ,an identity that stay away from arguements, lols.:D :wink:

5. OP
    OP
    cebudiver

cebudiver DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    maybe I can assume a different identity whenever I have argue with anyone.
    so , cebudiver will always be live and let live ; )

6. yabs

yabs DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    you have changed your identity from rayedwardthompson :smile:
    I have figured out you are one and the same though.

7. OP
    OP
    cebudiver

cebudiver DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    when thorntree changed its log in procedure i couldnt sign in under rayedwardthompson anymore ... so i started using cebu diver which I registered a little after to make a post I didnt want to have my name attached to - and i registered under it on this site as well - most people can usually tell who it is even under a pseudonym after they have seen enough postings - I assume the philippine TT regulars realise I am the same person
    my url on the profile page is the same

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.