Dumaguete Info Search

Ping Pong/Fooshball Tables?

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Texsinbad, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Texsinbad

Texsinbad DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fairly new to Dumaguete, and was wondering if there were any places with ping pong or fooshball tables?

Thanks

2. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Try Opsima's next to Cocobank on Real Street(Nat Highway in town), or Lee Plaza sometimes has that sort of chinese made stuff in their sports (haha) department.

3. OP
    OP
    Texsinbad

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry, I was NOT clear. I am not interested in buying.

I am looking for places that have them to play on.

Thanks anyway,

Dan

4. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Pingpong tables try local governemnt units, they seem to sponsor that type of activity occasionally, if not, you'll have to buy your own & find a 'partner to play'. Likewise try bars, though never seen one in DGT in the last 24 years here, for the table football. Maybe a beach resort somewhere? Best of luck.

5. kewl:)

kewl:) DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there is a ping pong table in macias sports center. also before i tried to play in hibbard hall in silliman universityut i am not sure if there are still people playing there. try also to check silliman university gymnasium. most of the university players practice there. i am one of the pingpong enthusiasts but unfortunately i am not availabe in dumaguete. but i am sure in the macias sports center. i always pass by in that place but never played.. you try asking the locals also where they usually play.. they can guide you from there. fyi.

6. kewl:)

kewl:) DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @texsinbad....check that place at sundown. they usually gather normally at those times for practice and play.

7. OP
    OP
    Texsinbad

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know what, if any name, but at the entrance to the track next to the Aqua Ctr, is where I have found a couple of ping pong tables to play on.

I will check out the others mentioned.

Thanks