Dumaguete Info Search

Place in Agan-an

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by Newfie, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newfie

Newfie DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking to rent a place here for about a month. On the beach with full amenities. Anyone know how much this would cost or where I should start looking?

Thanks

2. newbie27

newbie27 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    "On the beach with full amenities" ====> Do you mean a five star resort?

3. OP
    OP
    Newfie

Newfie DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No, sorry for not being clear.

At bare minimum it should have aircon, cable TV, overlook the beach and be clean. It would be better if it had wifi and swimming pool.

4. newbie27

newbie27 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    If you type " wifi beach resorts in dumaguete" a lot will appear on goggle search... all of them got almost the same rate for deluxe accommodation, what varies are the distance from the main city.About the pool, hmmm...swimming pools, almost all of them got one but I don't know who used a filter machine for the pool to make it clean again on the next day in this island.

5. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    When the Blue Wave in Agan-an was open,(closed in 2003), the water was always crystal clear. (The same water's been in it since the pool was built and it's still immaculate). The water cleaning system is salt water chlorination and daily filtration, imported from Oz. If other pools aren't clean, (seen Babayon's once and it was milky green), then I suspect that the cost of a drum of chlorine is getting fairly high or Noreco's power rates must preclude regular filtering and vacuuming.
    Keeping a pool clean isn't rocket science.

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    check Casa-Margarita. small, clean, wifi, pool, but not at the beach, just passed Babayon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.