Dumaguete Info Search

places to stay

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by xhippie, Mar 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhippie

xhippie DI Member Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +27 / 7
    i have been staying at the villa tara for the last couple of weeks..i plan to stay there until i have to go back to the states...the place is great...jimmy and abeth are very good hosts..and the coffee is great ...i highly recommend anyone to stay here..the prices are fair and it is new and clean...and a bar is there also for those who like to imbibe once in awhile...

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

Where is Villa Tara? What are the rates?

Thanks,

Larry

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    here you go:

Villa Tara - Guest House

Comfortable Guestrooms (starting from Php 550) with Air-con WiFi and cable TV in a quiet residential area only five minutes to the Airport and City Center. Snack Bar & Coffee-shop and a big swimming-pool (kid-safe) complete the complex.

237 E.J Blanco Ext.,
    Daro - Dumaguete City
    Tel.No: 0928 - 344 9001
    Landline: (035) 422-1976 / 255-5844
    email: villa_tara_dgte@yahoo.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hey Rhoody/Larry is EJ Blanco Ext. The same street that gimmick and casa demonteverde are on?

5. john reynolds

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    This is a good deal for 650-750 per night with swimming pool included. Great place to bring My two Daughters for a day or two, especially with Gimmick nearby.

6. john reynolds

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I think I have just located the pool courtesy of Google Maps Via My IPhone. Looks like it may be half way between Real St. And Larena Highway on EJ Blanco. There was another place I noticed from overhead that had a pool and is just south of EJ blanco across from a place listed as "Swan Lake". Don't know if this is another hotel or not?

7. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    EJ Blanco is starting corner El Camino and goes all the way up passing Sidlakan Village (Buglasan) crossing the South National Road, Villa Tara is about 1 km on the left. It is not the street of Gimmik

8. adie0525

adie0525 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i and a friend (well hopefully more will come along) are planning to go there. i have been looking for a place for us to stay and i think this place is affordable.. with the response youre giving i think this is a great option :smile:

9. kerbie

kerbie DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We also stay there for 1 week.Likes xhippie said ,Jimmy and his wife our very kind.When we go back to Dumaguete we will stay there again.

10. Fozzboy

Fozzboy DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Larry ,

this place is just across the road from me!, turn left at famila store instead of straight to my place, and it's just along on the left, we are going to try it one day soon, so let us know if your going there, we can meet there.

alan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.