Dumaguete Info Search

PLDT Home Ultera

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by blueskies, Dec 3, 2015.

1. blueskies

blueskies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +204 / 35
    So, i signed up for 3 years contract with PLDT again! This time is the latest Ultera with LTE wifi modem and Receiver, works pretty good with 10mbps, better than PLDT landline, i guess..i hope so...:rolleyes:

After i signed the contract, next day an agent informed to thanked, and asked me why i disconnected my other PLDT landline. So i told them a short story that i'm one of the millions unsatisfied consumer of their BS product and have no choice. And, the call agent asked to give them another chance for 7 days to reconnect or if i can give them a referral and transfer my connection to other customer. Of course, i nicely told her i can't spread the desease which is cancerous:blackalien:...i told her to tell the PLDT CEO that Telstra is coming to town! and she asked "what is Telstra Maam/" heheheheh i replied its anti-biotic!!:nurse::nurse::nurse:

After 3 days,Technician came an installed my maybe beloved LTE antenna! so far its behaving super fast, sometimes 12mbps even in bad weather.:cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    and how much does that cost you a month?

3. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Nice. I hope it lasts for you and you enjoy no outages or slowdowns.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    blueskies

blueskies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +204 / 35
    Cost; 2,300/month. works better than my Pldt landline/wifi that cost 3,607.25, Still, i can't figure out the logic, i guess i pay more for the old model crappy router that i change every year.