Dumaguete Info Search

Politics etc forum added

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by shadow, Aug 24, 2014.

1. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Play nice.

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Astounded!

Larry, I am astounded by this news, You have always abdicated, a non Political Forum. A change of view or mind?
    Then all of sudden we get this! just Who is pulling the strings now?

If you are going to answer, Please have the courtesy, to start with the Truth, You owe this at least, to those that helped YOU when you needed the help And we have all (well Most) been trying to help you, other than just Investment!

JP

3. OP
    OP
    shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    The idea of a semi private politics forum for political and other topics is a good one. If you don't want to read politics and conspiracy theory crap, don't ever go there and it will never show up on your recent activity screen. I certainly won't be there much. Just another effort to keep everyone happy. The truth as I know it should be forthcoming in the next few days, but you pretty close to nailed it in your post earlier today. In the end, everyone that helped should be taken care of accordingly.

Larry

4. Firefly44

Firefly44 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +71 / 4
    Is this the Password ?

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Thank You Larry. We are halfway there. Another few feet and I guess all, will be revealed but can I just say this to you.

I personally, would feel a lot more secure in this, if your post, had contained the confidence, of the *will* instead of the uncertainty of the word *should* in regards to the return of our investment.

I am sure, you will understand my meaning here, there is no malice but doing, the right thing all round, is the right thing to do

JP

6. OP
    OP
    shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Doing the right thing is what I am attempting to do, Jack, but if there is one thing this site has shown me in the last eight months, it is nothing is quite the way it seems it should be, and there are no guarantees. Every week a new fight or problem, and your friends turn into something else, while people you have never previously met turn into best friends and supporters.

I'm tired of constantly fighting with ghosts, kissing @ss, and threats from cowards too insecure to say something to my face, rather than attack my wife anonymousely in her private email. We didn't buy the fight with half the town, we bought the website.

Rest assured we are doing what we feel is the surest route for everyone to get their investment back.

Larry

7. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    it was never about, Money! No man is an Island

Larry, Whilst I, take on board all you say, Many Here, were always behind you and still are, I know, I can speak for many.
    You only had to shout Help, or trusted someone, to help you but NO you had to do it alone. OK! your choice, I think and I can only say that, You, of all people should know, No man is an Island. we put our faith in you, It went wrong, But please don't blame, the Majority when in fact as usual, it was the Minority, that have let you down. Never, in my 66 years alive, have I met a more, conscientious membership to a cause, as you have had here. All I am saying is, you could have trusted a few to help you. WE are all, I am sure, sorry, that Rony has taken Stick but most of this has to rest, on your own Shoulders, for trying to do it on your own, once the Predator members realised, as most of us did from the start, MOD 1 was you, it was obvious that they would take advantage, of the fact. You Go, he goes and No Moderation, I tried to tell you that, Your last words to me were, I will explain when I get back, Then NOTHING.

No matter what happens, I feel that we (The remaining Good and loyal members) will continue to uphold, the Values of DI. " We came, We saw, We thought we had conquered" however, we were wrong. As to the investment, the meagre amount I put in, came from a saving from my Daughter, She was the one that said Dad, if I had that only, you can help your friend out. What does that tell you? many people/members wanted to help. it is not about the money, I have just spent over 450.000p on Finishing the house so believe me, the small amount we, as a family, Put in, will not be missed if lost. It was the principal, and I feel, as I am sure, many, of your investors will feel, we are let down here.

You had a Forum to explain all, to us, before you started your latest lack of trust, in Investing , Members,

It is called SOS and Only Investors, had the password, could you not have used that medium, to spell out your Fears and enlist some help.

I can't (and I doubt anyone else,will be able to either) Answer this, but on your conscious beit. The help was always there, you chose not to ask for it or even, as I had on many occasions offered it, you chose to spurn it.

Larry, we all held you in Great Esteem, but much of this, you have brought on Yourself.

MORAL "No man is an Island"

JP

8. OP
    OP
    shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    I'm not going to try to answer this tonight, Jack, if ever. All I will say is there is MUCH that went on that nobody knows about except I and Rony (and some things that I won't tell even Rony), and I intend to keep it that way. Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between friend and foe, loyalties run deep but run their own course. I really don't know any more who is friend and who is foe. One thing is obvious, if we continued this way, within a year or maybe two I would be the second most hated expat in Dumaguete, second to only Rhoody himself. I didn't sign on for that. Better to just get everyone's money back while I can, than go deeper into the pit.

I had a good life not so terribly long ago. I want it back, is that selfish?

Larry

9. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    No Larry it is not selfish at all but we can all, say this, when things go wrong. If ever, I had a problem in 27 years Air Force Service, I always had someone, I could talk to Beit up or down the Ranks. Lesson Learned? OH yes! You have to trust someone. "A problem Shared is a problem Halved"

Far better to be a d*mn Good Number 2,than a Bad Number 1. I will say it again, the help WAS there. You chose not to seek it, yet by your own admission you hid things, that could have maybe, been sorted out., that my friend is and was Fatal.

Good night and hope, to talk to you soon.

JP:smile:

10. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    magandang gabi Jack[video=youtube;cp7_u0kcQRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp7_u0kcQRo[/video]