Dumaguete Info Search

prcess to have us citizen "black listed" to stop entry into ph

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by GOGROUPER, Oct 6, 2013.

1. GOGROUPER

GOGROUPER DI Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    it's me again- crazy ex gf says she met sunday with atty Ping/friend at dswd in Manila to file complaint with dswd then onto us embassy stopping my entry into ph this oct 16th.She demanded & "promised" if I paid her 80,000p not to go- so I paid it by wu.then she demanded 30,000p "promised" same to go work overseas/japan,so I paid her demand by wu.Then demanded I stop living in house I have 2yr lease on(my signature only).I met with dumaguete police/tourist officers june 12- then both her & I met dswd lady in dauin-ALL SEX WAS BETWEEN US WAS 100% CONSENUAL & and I have her hand written letter stating so.I paid her demands not out of any guilt,but to rid myself of this crazy ex telling her "you cannot force any man to love you" I think this is blackmail & am asking this forum for guidance- thx- TB

2. OP
    OP
    GOGROUPER

GOGROUPER DI Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Also never,ever hit/hurt or force anything/anytime.i'm worried about my ability to enter/fight these scandal charges - thx

3. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    She will continue to do this as long as you continue to pay her for it, she's making good money, why stop? Insanity is to continue do the same thing over and over and expect a different result.

Larry

4. OP
    OP
    GOGROUPER

GOGROUPER DI Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Agreed,& thx 4 our thoughts shadow.but i'm more concerned what problems i may have getting into ph to fight any charges by her friend @ dswd/manila/atty ping .any others have faced similar issues ?? Any help/guidance is greatly appreciated

5. Larry_H

Larry_H DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    When you first posted about this problem last June, you were given some sound advice. Did you follow up on that?

Sorry to be blunt, but you are trying to negotiate with a terrorist....have you ever heard of that working out well for anyone?

As I see it, you have five choices...

1. Get off her radar ( Remove yourself from her sphere of influence and cut off all contact with her immediately)
    2. Make it an unbearably difficult experience for her to keep you on her radar. ( Using the legal system..or not)
    3. Kill her ( not recommended)
    4. Kill yourself (not recommended)
    5. Repair your relationship with her (not recommended)

6. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    You've given in to her financial demands more than once, and that's not too smart. However, if your version is correct, then by making the demand and then reneging after you paid the money, she has put her own head in the noose. In legal circles "hoist by your own petard" is the phrase used. See an attorney and file your own case against her for "Estafa". This is the phrase used in the Philippines legal system for swindling. You're not the first and you certainly won't be the last. It's quite ironic that Gwen Garcia has introduced a Bill to protect Filipinas from "vagabond" foreigners.

Estafa is committed by a person who defrauds another, causing him to suffer loss and damage by means of unfaithfulness or abuse of confidence. The essential elements of Estafa are:-

1. The deceit employed to defraud.
    2. The injury or damage caused.

7. OP
    OP
    GOGROUPER

GOGROUPER DI Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thx,larry & broadside.all communications stopped,i intend to see atty raymund mercado(unless others know better qualified pertaining to my specific issue) when making myself scarce,does that mean moving away from duma/dauin area to another providence ? Or would valencia area work ? Yes,i listened/followed previous input(dumaguete tourist police,dauin dswd,police - reports),as i will definitely do based on this advice,upon my return to dumaguete - big thx to all - so is moving(scarcity) best done by moving to another providence or will valencia work ?and is atty mercado best legal counsel from forums experience?

8. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Is there a reason you want to live in Dumaguete?

I'll tell ya I can't think of many reasons to live here over other places. Give me a reason and I'll name somewhere that does it better.

I would on highly suggest you not come back to the Negros. This girl is a user and will do nothing but get you in trouble.

You can return to the Philippines and go to another island if she doesn't follow through with this threat. If she does stay out. You're safe outside of the country, the interpol wouldnt even bother with this, as long as there really was no crime committed, they need that stuff called "evidence". If you come back here you can move to any other province that has water separating it from Negros Oriental. To a low class skank like your x that's the same as having the Pacific Ocean (prior to the invention of the airplan) between the two of you.

What you do now.

1. Talk to that lawyer to make sure she hasn't filed anything on you.
    2. STOP SENDING HER MONEY!!!!! NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN. You are only enabling and giving her the means to continue to screw with you.
    3. Put her email address on you spam list and have your spam setting to delete messages ever week or so.
    4. Throw away your Philippines sim card. Change your US number. Delete your Facebook and any other social networking accounts. If she is sending you mail don't open it and write "return to sender" on it and throw it back in the mail box.
    5. Don't tell anyone she knows any information about yourself. I don't care if her 10th cousin says she is "on your side".........she's not. Blood is thicker than water in this country.......ALWAYS.
    6. Go to the social security office and change your name. (yeah, that's a joke).

Basically you need to completely dump this girl from the memory bank and make sure it never makes it way back in there.

9. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I would highly recommend that if she keeps this up, counter sue her (extortion) and I bet you any money she will stop. Show your atty her messages asking for money and all the threats. Once you do this and she realise she's up for big amounts of money for courts fees then she will never bother you ever again.

my ex-best friend did the same thing ( I've helped her financially but she has used my sister to gain financial access of one of my properties there) so when I found out and told her I want to cut all ties for good she was furious and threatened me that he will tell my husband that I have a lover if I stop supporting her and because she's my best friend she thinks everyone will believe to whatever she reveals. I didn't give in, instead of paying her to go away I got an atty instead ( better do the legal way and be done with it) so when she receives a letter from him then she started being nice but bad luck, it's ON. She ended up getting herself in a huge debt (250 thousand) by the time I decided I've had enough with the justice system and I've had my vengeance :-). She pleaded to never contact me again for anything and we put that in writing nor bad mouth me to anyone and if she does, she takes responsibility to all charges I've previously filed against her. (Expedite the process) and that's how it all ended.

goodluck! If she thinks your weak and your gonna give in to her wants she's just gonna keep doing it to you. So I suggest be smart about it :-)

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. ex231

ex231 DI Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 28
    I had a similar situation but not nearly as costly .. so far anyway. The girl was here visiting from another island and stayed with me a few days. While shopping in Lee she had a melt down tantrum and said she was going to have her sister's attorney BF file a case on me if I didn't buy her and her sister gifts. This caught me completely off guard. Long story short she was due to leave the next day so I caved to her demands and it cost me about 3000p to make it all right in her world. I put her on the plane the next day and saved all of her texts for the next week telling me how much she loved me and missed me and that I could come stay with her on her island. Then I changed my SIM and blottered her. Surprisingly to me the police said this is very common here. I decided that if I hear anything out of her (legally) I'm getting a lawyer to counter and going after her with a vengeance. As it turns out most of her sisters and cousins are parasites living off of foreigners.