Dumaguete Info Search

Question Precious Metals

Discussion in 'Banking - Investing - Finances' started by Rye83, May 6, 2015.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Does anyone know of a place in Dumaguete that buys/sells gold or other precious metals?

2. DeRail

DeRail DI Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 5
    Singapore has a good metal market but nothing here that i have been able to find. Apmex and a few other dealers will ship worldwide

3. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I figured it would be too risky/dangerous to do it here. I already warned the person who asked me this question that it is not wise to bring (or keep) any significant amount of gold in the Philippines.

4. nwlivewire

nwlivewire DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Army Navy

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +715 / 91
    Blood Type:
    A+

Buy Gold and Silver - BullionStar Singapore

Singapore is THE SE Asian country that is very favorable for holding PMs in.

They have many secured vault facilities (some are located very near the Int'l airport), have many companies where you can open on-line accounts (do not need to be physically present to open an account), offer individual holding areas for your own stuff, do not national TAX your PMs (in or out), and most actually hold solid asset material (as opposed to "paper" metal).

Plus, reputable storage facilities can and do transport your PMs to other locations around the world of your choosing (hopefully one chooses a "vault-to-vault" transfer as opposed to a "hand carry").

nwlivewire

• Informative Informative x 1