Dumaguete Info Search

Prefab house

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by AsColdAsIce, Aug 23, 2018.

1. AsColdAsIce

AsColdAsIce DI Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 4
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Hi everybody,anyone here knows about prefab houses? ME and my american partner wants to build a house. We are currently renting a place in dauin. But we already have a titled lot near the beach,its a narrow lot 12m wide,but just enough to build a single small house,however my partner doesnt want it build with hollowblocks but rather he wants a prefab house,(steel structure, sandwich panel,insulation),he was planning to import materials from abroad or in china. I hope anyone here can recommend an engineer or architect around dumaguete or any nearby town who has knowledge in prefab house. Or if u know people who have built this type of house before?thanks guys

2. tuba-coma

tuba-coma DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

sales
    Ratings:
    +678 / 160
    type "prefab house Manila" in Google search and you find a lot of suppliers in the Phils

3. slidegear

slidegear DI Junior Member Showcase Reviewer

manufacturer
    Ratings:
    +33 / 6
    recently heard about a local fellow who does this sort of build from a friend who spends time between here and new zealand. i was planning on contacting the builder myself out of curiosity. if you would like, i can forward the contact info to you as soon as it is shared with me sometime in the near future.

4. OP
    OP
    AsColdAsIce

AsColdAsIce DI Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 4
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Hi sure,please do as soon as u get it. You can send me a pM here or to my email address: carjs@ymail.com. thank u so much. Thanks in advance. We would like to start building soon as possible but first we need a blueprint plan for the building permit, And unfortunately i dont know any architect or engineer around town who could help us with this.

5. OP
    OP
    AsColdAsIce

AsColdAsIce DI Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 4
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Yes,i tried already but most of the prefab companies i found online caters big projects like villas,warehouses,apartments,buildings,hotels,etc. Ours will be just a small 2storey house because the lot is so narrow

6. slidegear

slidegear DI Junior Member Showcase Reviewer

manufacturer
    Ratings:
    +33 / 6
    from what i understand, the builder my good friend will be referring to me focuses on smaller custom builds employing modern concepts using the latest materials. i will introduce you to him as soon as his info is made available.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Swissrider

Swissrider DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Retired
    Ratings:
    +132 / 28
    http://www.smarthouseprefab.com.ph/

I found this one. But I don't know if they deliver to Negros Oriental. Actually I'm also interested. The only problem is I'm not quite ready yet. But would be nice to hear some opinions or people already having a prefab house here in our region.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Happy Camper

Happy Camper DI Senior Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,395 / 180
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have often seen a few prefab homes on the South Road outside of Dumaguete. They have 3 styles showing. If you are travelling south they are on the right side. One is on the main road side, the others are located on the lot. Not exactly sure of the precise location, but if you are looking you will see them. Sort of reminds me of the new Tiny House type fad.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    These are shipping container homes. I believe this place is across the street from Star Oil.

10. Swissrider

Swissrider DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Retired
    Ratings:
    +132 / 28
    Agree. I contacted them last year. But it was not what I was looking for. Although using old shipping containers for building purposes is an interesting idea.