Dumaguete Info Search

Promate 1500 Generator

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by LoneWolf, Sep 21, 2013.

1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For Sale: Powermate 3HP, 1500 watt 220 Volt Gasoline powered Generator

Reason for Sale: Purchased larger diesel generator
    About the Unit: We bought the generator at Matio Hardware about 4.5 years ago. It has served us well through many brownouts, blackouts, Sendong and Pablo. I bought a larger diesel generator last month and this one has just been sitting around gathering dust.

Upon purchasing my new generator, I decided to sell this one because it would eventually come up missing or recycled or worse. Before selling it, I decided to take it into the shop and have it gone through to make sure it runs well. I don't like buying junk, so I don't like selling junk.

Realizing it is over 4 years old and has seen some action, I asked them to go through and replace anything suspect.
    I had the following items replaced:

Valves,
    Valve retainers
    Head gasket
    Exhaust gasket
    Spark plug
    fuel line
    Coil
    CDI
    Dump Load

In addition, the carbeurator was rebuilt, oil was changed, and all settings and tolerances were adjusted accordingly. We have receipts for the new parts.

This generator runs like new and looks good. It will power your ref, some lights, and maybe a fan or two depending on what order you plug the items in. We are not trying to make money on it, just recoup a little of our investment and the recent work (last week) listed above.

Purchased for 13,500php, asking price is less than half at 6,000php. We will be happy to demo it for you at our house.

Call or text 09165810988

2. OP
    OP
    LoneWolf

LoneWolf DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I sold the generator, just slow to report it.