Dumaguete Info Search

Properties for Rent/Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Mam A, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mam A

Mam A DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Request For A Visit!

For Rent Or Rent/installment Towards Purchase Or Direct Sale: A Low Maintenance House With Three Bedrooms In The Main And An Annex One-room Studio Ideal For Late Homers. One Complete Bathroom, Spacious Kitchen, Dining And Living Room. 500 Sq. M. Lot. Fenced. 2 Minutes To Main Road, 7 Minutes To Dumaguete City. Located In Batinguel. Available Now.

For Sale: 5000+ Sq. M. Residential Lot. Fenced. Copra Income Every Quarter, With Calamansi Trees And A Few Bananas. Located In Maslog Sibulan.

For Sale: 1050 Sq. M. Residential Lot. Fenced. A Few Fruiting Mangoes. Located In Bagacay Behind The Bishop's Palace.

Contact Alice: 09173202457

2. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    please send PM

i'm interested of the above two properties, kindly send me PM for the price, and picture of the lot if posible

3. OP
    OP
    Mam A

Mam A DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    thanks India-One

For the interest, thanks. I hope it's ok to suggest that you do oculars on the sites before discussing any further details. Let me know. Thanks.

4. mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PM me

Could you please send me the prices of all the properties you've advertized please.

Thanks

5. Chuck the Canuck

Chuck the Canuck DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How about some prices and pics. Nobody's going to talk to you without these. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.