Dumaguete Info Search

Pump Boat For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by SteveB, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveB

SteveB DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    My friend is selling his pump boat. It is in good condition but may need paint. It is about 12 feet long and has a Honda 5.5 HP gasoline engine in good working order. He is asking P12,000. If you would like more information, just reply to me here and I can arrange to have the owner meet you.

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    SteveB

SteveB DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Honda Engine

The Honda engine is actually a G200 model - 5HP, not 5.5HP as I previously stated. The owner will sell the motor separately for P6500 but the controls and air cleaner are missing since it was used on a boat.

3. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Does it float?

4. OP
    OP
    SteveB

SteveB DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Curious Question

Hi.

I'm trying to figure out if you are interested to buy the boat or if you are just one of those guys that has nothing to do except waste the time of others???

The simple answer would be yes, it floats, since it is made of wood. The owner would probably call it an anchor instead of a boat if it didn't, haha! It has been sitting ashore for at least a month, maybe more, so I guess, as all wooden boats, it has started to dry out and would take on water until the wood swells up again.

The boat is located in Santa Catalina but the engine is now here in Valencia at the owner's house.

If you are sincerely interested, please PM me and I can arrange for the owner to meet you. I have posted this ad as a favor to him. I'm not a dealer nor seller and I will not profit in any way from this sale.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.