Dumaguete Info Search

Sold Pure Bred Really Cute Labrador Puppies

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Pompolino, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pompolino

Pompolino DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +404 / 53
    Born October 24, remaining for sale are 2 boys (yellow) and 1 girl (black). They will finish their full worming and final inoculations on December 22nd and be available just in time for Christmas. Selling to good caring homes at 7,000p each.

Please call Maricel or Paul for viewing in Bagacay Globe 0915 667 4513

IMG_6323.JPG IMG_6338.JPG IMG_6335.JPG IMG_6340.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Pompolino

Ratings:
    +404 / 53
    We still have one puppy left - the largest first born male . He is a golden color with a very friendly personality. (See the second photo). Please call Maricel or Paul on 0915 667 4513

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sailor24

Sailor24 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Retired
    Ratings:
    +21 / 4
    Hi , I am also in Bagacay and have a male lab . Any interest in starting a new family of pups ?

4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    I am in Northern Junob and have a 5 year old lady On Heat March, lets Talk. nearer the time It would be her 1st litter if Successful

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Pompolino

Ratings:
    +404 / 53
    Hi Sailor24,

We are letting our girl rest for next season and then will consider for the following season. However the puppies she and the stud male produced this time were superb so our preference will be with him but will remember you at the time.

By the way all 4 puppies have been sold to great homes. One is in Cebu, one going to Siquijor when she has her rabies shot soon, one in Tanjay and one in Bacong. We miss them terribly but happy they will have great families to grow with.

Jack, I recommend the experience for your family. You might consider taking your girl to your vet for a multivitamin shot now. We did it with ours and for first litter she had and kept 4 fabulous puppies. Also when the time comes you might want our telephone number to help with calming your nerves. The delivery is very natural but we humans freak at each stage. I have bred dogs in Australia but for my partner it was her first experience and I was still in Sydney so she stressed very badly for what ended up being a text book delivery. I and she would be happy to help and we are just a phone call away. Please PM me if you would like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.