Dumaguete Info Search

Question about Pharmacy School Accelerated

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by fererras, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fererras

fererras One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey I have a question,

I currently work for a pharmaceutical company but want to pursue my pharmd as a career move. I have a 4 year marketing degree and a 2 year math and science both from different institutions. I have worked for this top pharmaceutical company for 7-8 months and decided pharma sales is not what I want to do. I am highly considering going to MCPHS and trying to get into their accelerated program and am just wondering how the school is and if I have a chance to get in. I have a 3.7 GPA for each of my degrees and was super involved in college and have done a ton of community service over the years. I have some real world pharmaceutical experience as well. I was wondering if anyone could lend me their thoughts especially those that have attended or currently attend MCPHS.

Thank You

2. Bandit

Bandit Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What's MCPHS? Most states in the US are requiring a 5yr degree in Pharmacy from what I've heard.

3. missglenda

missglenda DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

MCPHS means Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences:smile:

4. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    A guy I know is a technical manager at Perth's Curtin University - School of Pharmacy. Their graduates are highly sought after, and command good salaries. Working conditions are very good down here.....Not knocking MA but it is a big planet...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.