Dumaguete Info Search

Quezon Park, Dumaguete City (Kids at play)

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rev. Robinson, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Being a child in grade school is some of the best years of your life, and it goes by so fast. It is always nice to see kids enjoying the wonders of a swing, a slide or a see-saw. Come with me and enjoy the wonders of youth.:D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Quezon Park, Dumaguete City (Kids)

Just another day as a parent, and it is all about love.:smile: Quality time with your child, it is priceless.:cool:

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Quezon Park, Dumaguete City (Making a living)

In Quezon Park you will find different vendors selling what ever. There are even some that offer foot therapy (foot massage) for those with tired feet.:D

Attached Files:

4. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks for the GREAT pics! I am really thankful for that park. I took my children to hang out there. It was a great time for all of us. I love the vendors and meeting other people. The kids were very friendly and I got to know more children than just the ones that I brought.

I also like Freedom Park. It is a great place to bring a ball and enough space to play games with a group of kids.

The happiness of the children is what continues to bring me back to Dgte. Who can beat smiles like that?!

Thanks for reminding me of the wonderful memories throughout the years I have visited there!

5. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    One of few things on top of my list is to have a nice massage when in Dgte ...that photo of the foot massage reminds me of , but it never happened , everything seem in a rush here and there . Thanks for posting your lovely shots Rev ,still going to track down the rest I missed out seeing.

6. OP
    OP
    Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Another day in the park

Just another day with very nice people in the park.:D

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.