Dumaguete Info Search

Re-introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by traveller2104, Jan 26, 2016.

1. traveller2104

traveller2104 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi All
    I lived in Talisay City,Cebu from 2008 into 2011. I joined this forum during that time. I have been back in U.S. till now after disastrous marriage ending. I have visited Dumaguete twice. I have friends living there now. I also wish to ask if anyone is willing to help me determine the sincerity of a female there. If so or any (welcome) advice; details/conversation available at natefate65@yahoo. com.

Thanks Nate.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    It is my observation there are so many foreign men who are physically in Dumaguete that high value ladies are snapped up quickly with only a few ladies looking sincerely at long distance relationships. There are a lot of local ladies who live with guys and yet make no secret of their 'hobby' of chatting with foreign men who may be persuaded to send money. Then there are those few gems who are looking for a 'virgin foreigner' as in one who has not yet been corrupted by all the bad girls. Those latter ones like to go online to find romance. I hope you have found one of the latter ones but if I were a betting man I'd put 5 to 1 odds against it. Good luck to you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    traveller2104

traveller2104 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks for the reply Dave. This is a little more complicated. I have(friendly) history here from where she was living in Cebu with her expat partner. He died after they moved to Dumaguete and I back to the U.S. I just do not want to post a lot of her personal info on the open forum. I just believe in "trust but verify."

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I know a guy that helped me with determining the very same thing with my x wife. (Since she is my x now I don't think I need to say what he was able to find out.) Send me a pm. I can refer you....or maybe even be willing to help you out myself depending on how involved you need someone to get.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,977 / 1,087
    Welcome to the Forum.... good luck on finding the right Gal. :smile: