Dumaguete Info Search

Reaching for the sky...

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by The Dane, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I am very pleased about how this website has taken off, so I thought I would share the joy with you guys :smile:

We are in March averaging 646 visitors a day... Pretty d*mn good fora young website like this :smile:

Thank you for your support, we will be #1 website about Dumaguete and the surrounding areas some day for sure :smile:

I have started publishing a little info about Bohol as well, Bohol is only a couple of hours away from here and very interesting for tourists and visitors. So I feel there should be information about it here on Dumaguete Info.

I am also planning to cover Cebu eventually, Cebu is the closest "Big City" experience from this place, so it is also good information for travellers and visitors :smile:

But all in its own time...

Thanks again for all your support !!!

Attached Files:

2. atlargex

atlargex DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Congradulations Dane, you've really done an excellent job with this site.

3. West Coast Hokies

West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Wouldn't have supported if it wasn't a quality product!! Thanks!:D

4. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    WELL DONE, The Dane. Keep up the brilliant job. Without this site/ forum, we may not known Dumaguete this well. Thank you so much.:wink: Three cheers for The Dane & Co.

5. wretched_hyena

wretched_hyena DI Member

Artist
    Ratings:
    +6 / 7
    Kudos to Dane. You've done a great job keeping it interesting and civil. Thanks!

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Dane,
    congratulation, keep on rockin, we had already some great discussions here about almost everything...
    Thanks for your effort

7. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Keep up the good work! This site is by far the most informative and up-to-date. I enjoy the variety of people who turn up at this site every day and share their own colorful opinions. Now I know what to expect before coming home, what good things (and negative things) have transpired since I left. It's good to know that there are so many interesting, smart and funny people living in Dumaguete now!

8. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    I agree. This site has been extremely informative. My wife and I are certainly very impressed and looking forward to living there. Mr. Dane, you've done outstanding putting this all together. Many thanks!

9. 2blackbelts

2blackbelts DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Reaching for the sky

Kudos Dane

A great site. Bottom line, this is where we go to learn more about Dumaguete and the Phil.

We are flying over June 4, and staying for 3 weeks. It would be nice if as many as possible could meet somewhere for dinner.

Again, a great and appreciated website

2 blackbelts

10. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    This is an incredibly great site that taken off for Dumaguete .Many thanks to Dane who sustained creating this site that linked us all here who have interests and affiliation to Dumaguete,and a help for others who are looking for more info of this city. More power to you Dane!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.