Dumaguete Info Search

Electronics & Appliances Recycle/Dispose old computer equipment

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by JohnInValencia, Nov 10, 2018 at 10:12 AM.

1. JohnInValencia

JohnInValencia DI Junior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Anyone know of somewhere DGTE area to get rid of old computer equipment (printers, hard drives, Desktop PC, notebook PC, etc.) either non-functional or just obsolete?

For that matter, I've also got a bucket of old batteries (not automotive) that I've been looking for a place to dispose of legally.

Both categories can be a terrible pollution problem.

TIA

2. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,195 / -3
    Drop it all off at a computer repair shop. Tell them you are in a hurry but that you would like a quote to get them fixed and you'll be right back.

Then, don't come back. :roflmao:

E-waste management is probably another service the city could use. I imagine the big corps here must ship their junk somewhere. Big corps elsewhere probably ship their junk to places like the Philippines. :wink:

Keep this thread updated if you find anything.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jekha

Jekha One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Hi. We're interested to get those computer equipment. My husband is a programmer/technician and we might be able to use and scrap some useful parts. In disposing it, we do have a scrapyard to send it to. If you still want to dispose them, we can come and pick them up. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1