Dumaguete Info Search

rental needed

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Lee from Canada, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee from Canada

Lee from Canada DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi all I have being coming to the RP for a couple years now and usually stay in the carcar area . last trip over i spent a lot of time on negros and loved it way nicer than Cebu IMO .

So I,m wondering if anyone knows of a place to rent outside of dumagutte proper I really like valencia because its cooler and very clean . Even farther up the hill from there would be great .

I would like to keep my budget around 10,000 p is this a fair number for a decent place ?

I usually stay 6 months but this trip could be longer (or shorter) depending on work etc. So I,m not looking to sign a lease if possible .

I may consider a resort if the price is right (koo-koos nest would be sweet but to out of the way)

k thanks guys for any and all ideas

Its nice to have so many ideas but I do love the mountains and jungle at higher elevations peace my friends see you in a couple months

2. Constant Craving

Constant Craving Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It might be tough to find a place in Valencia for p10,000/mo. Besides it's a long trip into town from there.

3. OP
    OP
    Lee from Canada

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow i thought by getting out of town it would be possible .. I really don,t want to live in Duma . I guess I will look when I get there .. I would love a place up higher than Valencia
    but that might be getting to remote but I would probably jump at it .. I bet a nipa hut in the jungle will be cheap :smile:

4. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    There are many places in Valencia that fit your description. However, the demand is greater than the supply, so they rent out quickly. Currently I can think of two places that may suit you, one up the hill, and one near my house, both I believe rent for P8000, unsure about the lease requirement.

Larry

5. OP
    OP
    Lee from Canada

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sweet larry Beers on me keep your ears open for around x-mas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.