Dumaguete Info Search

Rice and Corn Milling Machine

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by mydestinyz23, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone!!!

Does anyone here in dumaguete info forum knows where I can order or buy a rice and corn milling machine? I know it is in Cebu somewhere, but where???
    Your info and help is highly highly appreciated.

Gracias, amigos and amigas!~!!!

2. lame-duck

lame-duck DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I assume you will have this as business ,what you gonna get from rice and corn mill business is pittace of pesos and centavos ,lady.

3. OP
    OP
    mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How do you know that?

4. lame-duck

lame-duck DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorri ,i must have sound conclusive.But base from ankel's biz that flops ,he sold his rice-corn mill machine few yrs ago,coz of many competition, his time only dependent from random number of people who pay to use his grain mill service .but maybe wil work for u. the problem is,negros it's not a rice and corn granary or peopl unto lot of farming compared to occidental,who have oceans of rice and corn fields.Such biz of grain mill machine might be good. only to share my little blob of experience ,but you can ignore this though,pls don't be clouded by this opinion.the decisions is all yours and best of luck.

5. OP
    OP
    mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No. It's ok!
    And thank you for sharing your experienced. It really mean so much...

Thanks

6. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Similar experience as my parents very first business venture was rice and corn milling. It was doing well at first and even extended 2 more rice and corn mills in two nearby barangays but as time went on, compitition grew intense with new high tech machineries plus they buy grains by tons and mill it themselves, my parents' future in the business were surpassed and ending selling it.

As what lame-duck said, negros oriental is known for it's sugar cane plantation and if you need to venture this rice and corn milling, think of the location. Anyway, it's only my point of view. We've been there and experience it all. GOOD LUCK.:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.