Dumaguete Info Search

Right click copy feature...

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE, Jan 22, 2015.

1. TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    Hello out to the Admins and Staff. (question) Is there a setting that can prevent (right click copy) of Images within the users album? If not no worries. Cheers!

2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Or maybe dustin could add some copyright stuff on album page same as flickr has!

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Not that I am aware of, but even if there was it would not stop people from taking photos. Nothing can stop the print screen button.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Maybe as many Do and Flash your Icon, Symbol, or name on things, Like this Photo when up loading buglasan.jpg

Just a Thought here

JP:smile::pompus:
    Morning All

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    Love the image,,,/ with Admins permission I would add this to my flickr group for more promotion for this forum with the forums link posted under it in the description. Let me know...

6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have no idea where he got that picture. If you want to add it to your flikr group go for it. What I want to know is where all those tanned beauties come from. :drool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    The Picture is from the Old Forum I have saved on the PC, the girls are all from one of the Dumaguete High Schools. The name of which Escapes me now but maybe Azon will Remember :eek: but then, she may ask WHY? I want to know so Guess Who will get the blame:sneaky:

BTW I may have more stored if they are of Use to our friend out there!:cautious:

JP:pompus:

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    Ok....will do! Take a few moments though and I may have to re size it and add a nice border. Ladies appear more tanned as the image is very much color saturated (which is a good thing) Cheers!!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421893513,1421893259][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sure..... upload to this thread. I will add to flickr group with the forums link on each. I will also consistently bump the Images to the top of my group.

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1
  9. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    OK give me a day or two to Collate, My Connection Usually Dictates my day :rage:

JP:facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    Got it.....
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421895636,1421895413][/DOUBLEPOST]
    All done. Image now appears in Group with link and tags. Will bump it up top as stated periodically! If there are any additional photo credits let me know and the description will be swiftly amended.