Dumaguete Info Search

Robinsons Mall Department Store

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Cletus, May 1, 2016.

1. Cletus

Cletus DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +357 / 107
    I was shopping in Robinsons for mens clothing and need to try on some shorts. I took several shorts along with some shirts to the dressing area. I had just recently received a very expensive pair of sunglasses and took them off in the dressing area and put them out of the way so they would not be damaged......I also forgot to get them when I left.

About 15 minutes after we had left the store I noticed I no longer had my glasses. Went back to Robinsons and one of the young men fetched the glasses for me which had been found by someone there. Thank you to Robinsons and also the young man that retrieved the glasses.

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    I've noticed here that depending where you are when you forget things you have a fairly good chance of getting them back if remember in a semi timely manner. I've had a few things forgotten briefly and I was a habitual forgetter of my sunglasses at the place I get my hair cut and always got them back and even at the haircut place they would be sitting for me weeks later when I made it back for a trim and was reminded I forgot them before!

I wouldn't go trusting this at poorer establishments as I really doubt forgetting your phone or sunglasses at evermall or some other place would have the same kind of customers!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Conversely, when we took the dog to Acuna vet we left the back window down. We had an iPad with a cracked screen (thank you son) with a cover on the back seat. When we were in the vet a large group brought in a dog, they had parked by our open window. Half way home I looked for the iPad, gone. Not all saints in Dgte.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1