Dumaguete Info Search

saving a post in jokes thread

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by baltoed, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    While saving I got this message

Error while saving content: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

It still saved the post to the thread but I waited the two minutes to repost.. assuming the first try didnt *take*

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    It does happen quite a bit, mine keeps saying Working, then a couple of mins as you say sometimes longer it gets into gear again, one thing that does confuse me a little though, is why a thread does not go to the front when it is posted on. If you had not put up this Post, I don't thing anyone would have seen your latest joke. I guess this will be another thing to get readjusted

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I believe that someone posted to that thread while the databases were being updated. I have merged the thread into another and you can post without problem now.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.